Combining Images part 2

The assignment was to combine 2 or more completely different pictures together using photoshop.
One thing I learned was to properly combine two completely different images. 
What I had to do was to first find two completely different images. Then I cropped the first one using the quick select tool. After that, I copied and pasted it into the other picture. After that, I hit ctrl + t and transformed it so I could resize and rotate so I did that and for both the turtles and the eating utensils and the trash bag too but the only difference is that I warped the plastic bag so it could fit moderately well onto the turtle. I can use this to make posters and advertising products. The challenges were cropping the utensils as you can see, they're not properly cropped. I tried my best and that's how t turned out.



Comments