C.R.A.P & B.S Principles


C.-CONTRAST- ARRANGEMENT OF OPPOSITE ELEMENTS AND EFFECTS
R.-REPETITON- REUSING THE SAME PRINCIPLE OF DESIGN
A.-ALIGNMENT-LINING UP TEST AND OTHER DESIGN ELEMENTS
P.-PROXIMITY-PROPORTION
_________________________________________________________________________________

B.-BALANCE- ARRANGEMNT OF VISUAL ELEMENTS
S.-SHAPE-A 2D SHAPE
_________________________________________________________________________________



The assignment was to create a poster using the principles that are shown above. The program that I used was Illustrator. The most challenging thing was figuring out how to use each principle creatively. How I defeated the challenge was by carefully arranging each one and taking it all one at a time. I can use this just in case in the future I am required to make a flyer, I can always refer back to this





















Comments