Snapchat Filters

                                


                                 Snapchat Filters



Image result for snapchat filters

                               Example of Snapchat filter*


                The assignment was to create Snapchat filters for a class project. The program that I used was Canva. Canva is a program that lets you create pictures, posters, book covers, etc.. One thing I learned was that the people that make Snapchat filters work very hard and it takes a long time. The challenging part was getting used to a new program and being able to effectively use it to do this project. How I defeated the challenge was by taking the time to explore the program abut and try to get used to it with the limited time that was provided for me. I can use this for other class projects, or for a poster that supports a good cause.



Below is the link to the project*





















Comments